iRUMBO helps technical and non-technical (sales, marketing, operations) job seekers identify and connect with actively growing and recruiting local businesses specifically in the Information Technology sector i.e. Vendors, resellers, MSPs, Consultants.
1) Enter the desired location i.e. zip code, city state if none is entered it will default to where your computer is located.
2) Select from the left hand navigation bar any Solution, Technology, Service and Type of solution provider. This will change the number of accounts visible to narrow your results.
3) Enter additional key words like Salesforce, Microsoft, or Citrix to identify companies that are authorized partners. You can also enter multiple “HP VMware” to identify companies with partnerships with both vendors.
4) Select a company from the results to see a more detailed view by selecting “details” from the summary. The career link to where their job opportunities are posted is provided when available in the details page.
1) Select a Metropolitan area job market link from below
2) Choose the direct links to employment listings provided
3) Enter a search terms in the Google Custom Search box provided to search all of the career websites for the metropolitan area defined
To start over click on the top left iRUMBO logo
Three minute video providing Instructions on using iRUMBO to identify a local Solution Provider.
Excellent study on job creation in the IT channel SMB market which encompasses 75,000 companies employing over 1.8M people in the US.